This is the community forums for Armada - Galactic War, the hottest RTS game for the iDevice.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Most important arms...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squirt22x (:D)
Junior Commander
avatar

Posts : 28
Points : 2940
Join date : 2010-05-16
Location : Outside your window

PostSubject: Most important arms...   Sat May 22, 2010 4:30 pm

I already got mech1 speed arms.
I wanted to get a ship3 arms now cuz i ship3 spam
what arms should i get?
EDIT: sorry i dont have mech1 speed...should i get that first? I started a new account named Very Happy and forgot i didnt have arms
so to sum it up i am a ship3 spammer with no arms. what should i get first?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MystikSun
Beginner


Posts : 15
Points : 2920
Join date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Most important arms...   Sat May 22, 2010 6:48 pm

mech upgrades. Power Up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade21
Nub
Nub
avatar

Posts : 88
Points : 3021
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : Behind YOU

PostSubject: Re: Most important arms...   Sat May 22, 2010 7:07 pm

MystikSun wrote:
mech upgrades. Power Up!
mech upgrades ftw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirt22x (:D)
Junior Commander
avatar

Posts : 28
Points : 2940
Join date : 2010-05-16
Location : Outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Most important arms...   Sat May 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Even if i dont use mechs for any real reason besides getting my mines?
i was thinking of getting mech1 upgrades, ship3 upgrades, or mship upgrades.
what are the most important ones in all of those catagories?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirt22x (:D)
Junior Commander
avatar

Posts : 28
Points : 2940
Join date : 2010-05-16
Location : Outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Most important arms...   Sun May 23, 2010 2:03 pm

ok now i can get ANY upgrade
I kno i should either get mship health or mship armor, but which one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade21
Nub
Nub
avatar

Posts : 88
Points : 3021
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : Behind YOU

PostSubject: Re: Most important arms...   Sun May 23, 2010 2:20 pm

Squirt22x (Very Happy) wrote:
ok now i can get ANY upgrade
I kno i should either get mship health or mship armor, but which one?
doesn't matter, as long as you get both
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirt22x (:D)
Junior Commander
avatar

Posts : 28
Points : 2940
Join date : 2010-05-16
Location : Outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Most important arms...   Sun May 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Blade21 wrote:
Squirt22x (Very Happy) wrote:
ok now i can get ANY upgrade
I kno i should either get mship health or mship armor, but which one?
doesn't matter, as long as you get both
but what if i can only get 1?
which one first? and which one in priority 1 if i play somebody with 1 arms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade21
Nub
Nub
avatar

Posts : 88
Points : 3021
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : Behind YOU

PostSubject: Re: Most important arms...   Sun May 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Squirt22x (Very Happy) wrote:
Blade21 wrote:
Squirt22x (Very Happy) wrote:
ok now i can get ANY upgrade
I kno i should either get mship health or mship armor, but which one?
doesn't matter, as long as you get both
but what if i can only get 1?
which one first? and which one in priority 1 if i play somebody with 1 arms
there is no priority, as long as you have both in the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Most important arms...   

Back to top Go down
 
Most important arms...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Armada - Galactic War Forums :: General :: Strategy-
Jump to: